Mishua's Shunbatsu Style

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mishua's Shunbatsu Style

Post by Mishua on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:49 pm

hai honis!

so a lot of people see, and know that I am an old player, but not many now the details, so I decided to write a little bit about myself.

I started playing jk2 a way way back in 2003 (it's been 12 years already wtf >_>) when "we" still used 56k modems (oh god). I bumped really randomly on the jk2mp, since I loved star wars and played the SP 1000 times, with spawn npc and awesome fights 1v10 :DDD
anyway, as I tried the mp I was really into it, and there was A LOT going on that time, tons of servers, clans and stuff. I remember these days so well man so nostalgic...... wanna cry(
there were the *Sex Orgy Room* server (which I tried to revive, but gave the i'm Clan a server instead ^^ better that way) and the Sechsi's Server - who remember Sechsi? it was so aweosme right? and his son Firestorm aka Storm-Eye with 300+ sensitivity Very Happy man that dude raped the shit out of us at that time! There was another server called Rotlichbezirk and a lot awesome servers and players I just can't really remember :'(
the time where we stood at the pad, dueling, waiting for your turn, the time where the clan had ranks from apprentice to jedi master, the time where there were tryouts when you joined the clan and so on, that time was golden. Sure the hails to all the awesome clans and gangs, I don't remember a lot of them, but some like OOJ, Suffix, nWo, FoU, ThugAngelz, KoD, KoG, dK, S&H, and ofc shaolin (molly <3) and BBB - that's from the very very old jk2 I remember. not many people know, but it was [BBB] Himura, [BBB] Kenshin and I, who invented the grip -> adbs, we called it tg (tiger claw at that moment :DD) later came Magic (Phanto) along and did master it. Fisto ofc dat old fart with his infamous fisto kicks Very Happy I remember everyone used red style only, and the time with galaking, duel stand up, and bind glitches was precious even though annoying sometimes. Saber down - no attack! saber up - prepare to die! who remembers that one? I know right? Very Happy

I left for a couple of years, the time I came back was the "mid" era, so I call it. the time of Pursuit, iL, EoT, E, 6s, LoC, sO and so on, I don't remember all of them but you get the point. somehow everyone was fight with all the styles, after 5-7 years of jk2, I didn't think there would be new moves invented, but there were a lot! like the first and second blue spam, the yellow spam, red hit-jump and such, and I was amazed again by this game. saw some of the old players sometimes, remember working with phanto on the huge ass FF map, fooling around. by that time were Nt mods out, and a lot of changed, the new "fl" gampaly was popularized, and it felt really fresh, too. with nice internet there were some raping good ass players, considered the best in history. Around this time, I met "the_seed" or Himmler. not many know him, but I consider him the best blue styler ever. he was so fking quick and impossible to kill especially with his light side. He did master blue spam so well, it was sick. Wolf of Mibu and me were training for days, try to get at his level with blue ^^ was a nice time, too. - that's for some history I remember, some memories ;>

So the reason to this post in the first place - Shunbatsu mean untraditional (uncommon) in japanese (I learned japanese for 3 years kinda into it ;>) with yellow style only. I don't think I am a good, skilled player, after all those years I never really focused on gettig very very good, and maybe I'll change that, but that's not the important part. the important thing is that I got a ton of knowledge about jk2 was even the clan trainer of LoC, about the physics, about the moves, block chances, and a skilled padawan could use those, and surpass me - I would only be glad if that would happen.

just talk to me and I tell you about the thoughts I have in mind about the Shunbatsu style, maybe even inventing something new again ^^
Mishua

Force : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mishua's Shunbatsu Style

Post by Shi on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Mishua wrote:hai honis!

so a lot of people see, and know that I am an old player, but not many now the details, so I decided to write a little bit about myself.

I started playing jk2 a way way back in 2003 (it's been 12 years already wtf >_>) when "we" still used 56k modems (oh god). I bumped really randomly on the jk2mp, since I loved star wars and played the SP 1000 times, with spawn npc and awesome fights 1v10 :DDD
anyway, as I tried the mp I was really into it, and there was A LOT going on that time, tons of servers, clans and stuff. I remember these days so well man so nostalgic...... wanna cry(
there were the *Sex Orgy Room* server (which I tried to revive, but gave the i'm Clan a server instead ^^ better that way) and the Sechsi's Server - who remember Sechsi? it was so aweosme right? and his son Firestorm aka Storm-Eye with 300+ sensitivity Very Happy man that dude raped the shit out of us at that time! There was another server called Rotlichbezirk and a lot awesome servers and players I just can't really remember :'(
the time where we stood at the pad, dueling, waiting for your turn, the time where the clan had ranks from apprentice to jedi master, the time where there were tryouts when you joined the clan and so on, that time was golden. Sure the hails to all the awesome clans and gangs, I don't remember a lot of them, but some like OOJ, Suffix, nWo, FoU, ThugAngelz, KoD, KoG, dK, S&H, and ofc shaolin (molly <3) and BBB - that's from the very very old jk2 I remember. not many people know, but it was [BBB] Himura, [BBB] Kenshin and I, who invented the grip -> adbs, we called it tg (tiger claw at that moment :DD) later came Magic (Phanto) along and did master it. Fisto ofc dat old fart with his infamous fisto kicks Very Happy I remember everyone used red style only, and the time with galaking, duel stand up, and bind glitches was precious even though annoying sometimes. Saber down - no attack! saber up - prepare to die! who remembers that one? I know right? Very Happy

O h god I miss that Sad
Shi

Force : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roadrunner on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 am

Mishua wrote:there were the *Sex Orgy Room* server (which I tried to revive, but gave the i'm Clan a server instead ^^ better that way)

fool...

have u ever played against OOJ affe's blue style? Very Happy that guy rekt me when i started playing

roadrunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edo on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:41 pm

god. damn. it.

Memories flow incoming, 3, 2, ...

edo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishua on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:08 pm

roadrunner wrote:
Mishua wrote:there were the *Sex Orgy Room* server (which I tried to revive, but gave the i'm Clan a server instead ^^ better that way)

fool...

have u ever played against OOJ affe's blue style? Very Happy that guy rekt me when i started playing

and have u fought vs the_seed? I know affe man, old buddy of mine.. miss Trish where are u love? ;_;
Mishua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edo on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 am

the_seed & affe are both some insane player... thought, the seed was a little bit more agressive than affe (more fl than ff).

edo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishua on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:26 am

wow u know him? kewl man <3
Mishua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i'm quasar on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:20 pm

clown

Last edited by i'm quasar on Fri May 29, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
i'm quasar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by norse on Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:09 am

rofl trish! now that is years since i saw her name. roflmao. never heard of the_seed tbh =P
norse
Admin

View user profile http://imjk2.pureforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Valfaris on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:38 am

I met "the_seed" or Himmler.

Btw that was the former of 6s Wink Later he renamed to [6s] Butcher ^^

And what i want to ask someone know the really old Clan HL? Holylamers ^^ it was a very good clan with a good addidute Surprised and a big clan xd Arrakis and me became Friends there at the First time ^^ and HL had some cool Ranked system Very Happy with (***) for leader (**) for council etc Very Happy it was a very nice time... i miss the old days Surprised
Valfaris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:33 am

Valfaris wrote:

And what i want to ask someone know the really old Clan HL? Holylamers ^^ it was a very good clan with a good addidute Surprised and a big clan xd Arrakis and me became Friends there at the First time ^^ and HL had some cool Ranked system Very Happy with (***) for leader (**) for council etc Very Happy it was a very nice time... i miss the old days Surprised

my first clan. loved it.
Shi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geser on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:35 am

i remember u mishua))) its s&h geser)
u are going back to jk2? i can bring saiajin!)))))))

Geser

Force : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by norse on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:46 pm

you can bring saiajin !?!?! tell him norse misses him!!! =P if he remembers me at all that is Very Happy
norse
Admin

View user profile http://imjk2.pureforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Geser on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:56 pm

ok)))

Geser

Force : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down